Thursday, February 28, 2008

Where do you go...

Where do you go when your world completely crashes...when no persons are there to be there for you (they say they would, if not in words, in actions)...the silence of the desert is all the experience...

Where do you go when you long for complete friendship...exchange of ones deepest feelings...one seeing the best in one to another...enjoying each other...loyal through life...looking for the next day...to see you...celebrating the day, playing in it together...talking about the day... looking for another memory to keep in your pockets.

I go to the Rock...He never breaks, He is Faithful, He never leaves, He always Loves me, He is Always, Always there beside, behind, beneath, before, inside, me. I love you God because you first loved me. You are my Father and my dearest Friend.



Wendy

No comments: