Tuesday, December 27, 2011

No Time Like the Present

I put "journal" down for a while. But I am thinking I should pick it up again and write. One, for the encouragement of other souls out there. People are lonely, want truth and someone to sit at the table and talk honestly, here and now with them. Two, purpose of working through my thoughts and reflection of past, present, and future.
I want to leave a mark and maybe a legacy of Hope that is not void and fills completely.

Today I was thinking about a book that I loaned to my girlfriend, Chasing Daylight by Eugene O'Kelly, CEO of KPMG. It was a very good book, moving and forces anyone to take a second look at how your living all your days on earth. I sometimes get weary living as if everyday were a "vapor". But the the good thing is, God gives me all that I need to live for today and each day. If I don't accomplish all that I hoped...God will still use my weakness or my inadequacies. God want to use weak people for doing Great things. That is the kind of God that we have. We all start as weak anyhow being the nature of creatures we are in comparison the great Creator of the Universe. I was reading 31 days of praise by Ruth Meyers just now (mom and dad gave me). "CH. Spurgeon wrote, Our griefs cannot mar the melody of our praise: they are simply the bass notes of our life song, "to God be the glory".

Is. 43:4 "You are precious in My eyes, and honored and I love you." This is what Jesus thinks of me!

No comments: